Friday, November 28, 2008

my birthday pre-celebration

231108 was a very meaningful day to me...cuz it's the day where my dearest coursemates pre-celebrated my b'day with me..... they had to do so as everyone will be at their own hometown during my b'day... though it's abit early, but it means alot to me... I was told that they planned this event in very very short period of time (u guys are really efficient..hehe)... and i was very touched to know that miu and bai bai purposely went to midvalley a day before the celebration juz to buy the present for me... before that they lied to me saying that they have nothing to eat for dinner so they wana find food at mid valley.... yet i still believe in them...(but believing in u both gives me surprise) haha...

Firstly, we went to jaya 33 to have our dinner (suggested by seesin):
having dinner at jaya 33 -i ate fish n chip.. the food is not that delicious but we still enjoy being there.. hehe..

seesin... my personal driver...haha...joking la...he's a very nice frd though he likes to bully us...

bai bai (geok chin)... one of the great frds i found in biohealth... a cute, helpful n kind frd who was given the nickname bai bai (chinese name). she's also a very tough gal who excels in many fields....

another great frd i found in biohealth- hui miu a.k.a miu miu... she cares us alot n always give me full support in watever i do...


After having our dinner at jaya 33, we went to our 2nd destination- a tong sui shop in ss2 which we never go before:
The 3 of them who celebrated with me at the tong sui shop....

The first cake i get for my bday this year- the lychee cake... thanks lots to bai bai who bought the cake...

Taking photo with the cute cake...

The photo which consists of the cake, me and the sponsors of the cake... haha....

Me with seesin

me with bai bai

me with miu miu


Time to make a wish....i dun wan to graduate in the degree of sleeping...i wan to graduate with flying colours for me degree in biohealth (haha...dreaming again...)

Look at the 2 gals behind me... so ss...hehe

Time to bite the candle... look at the hand behind me... it was seesin who pushed my head onto the cake...

my face with the cream...

Time to cut the cake lo....

The piece of cake i ate... each of us has to eat a quarter of the cake since there are only 4 of us...luckily the cake is not that big cuz we ate til very very full..

It's time to ss:
Miu miu
Me...

bai bai..


The present which i get from 3 of them:
A cute watch which i m going to bring to taiwan....like it so much.... thanks to everyone who contributed to this watch - miu, seesin, bai bai who pay for it n called chie wei to stop me from buying watch and chie wei who stopped me from buying a new watch with a funny reason...

Thank you so much my frds, it's realy great to know u...though we gona grad soon n cant have gathering that frequent anymore, i ll always rmb the days we spent together... cheers for our frdship!!take good care, my frds... muaks... ^_^

P/S: it's really hard for me to post a blog in english due to my broken english... but because some of my frds cant read chinese words, i have to post in english... hope u dun mind la..hehe..


7 comments:

Kaito Liew said...

since you wrote in english, then i am forced to use my lousy language to leave my comment and my wish...

happy birthday to dear shasha, wish your dream, your ambition come true. jiayou in your thesis!!

jacklyn said...

dear shakai, hehe...thanks so much for ur comment n wishes... tek care n gambateh for ur thesis too...gan en...

Unknown said...

xiang le!
happy belated birthday!
i dunno urs was on 1st dec...
(is it?)

may you be
blessed with health, wealth and happiness! =)
and may all ur wish come true!
(i hope u did wish that our thesis will go on smoothly though theres been a lot of callenge especially contamination)

u r a great thesis team!

jacklyn said...

dear nadia, thanks for ur belated wishes..ya, my b'day was on 1st dec...
yaya..hope our thesis can go smoothly in the coming days since we have done nothing but kept waiting for the whole holiday...
haha..cheers for our thesis, my dear.. =)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!
Some thing to present you!

Do u know which day u are born! dun know rite>? now i tell u : http://www.horoscope.medicwonders.com/

do u know how many days more to ur next birthday? http://www.calculator.medicwonders.com/birthday/

Happy with ur gift?
if u like it, give it a link @ http://www.calculator.medicwonders.com/

顺吉 said...

英文我看不懂啦~

我只会生日快乐歌~

hhappy birthday to you~

Unknown said...

我也看不懂~

你英文很好~